Friday, June 19, 2009

West Teams (Ben's Buzz) 2

Hey this is Ben again. I'm going to talk about the western teams today. My number 7 team had a bad year last year, but I think they will be able to turn around thanks to a young man named Matt Cassell. That's right, the Kansas City Chiefs. I know what our Mizzouri readers our thinking, "You must really hate us or something!" No the horrible sad truth is that Mizzouri is one of the worst sports states today for proffesional sports. But that is going to change when the Chiefs have 10-6 record and get the wildcard behind San Diego. When you think about it, this team has built their the defensive line since the loss of Jared Allen by drafting Glenn Dorsey (will play DE next year), and Tyson Jackson, the guys from LSU. That was the smart thing the Chiefs did because they knew those two would work well together for years to come because of their National Championship season together. I don't care if people think Matt Cassell is going to have a let down season, trust me, I'm a Pats fan. The reason I know this is because I watched almost all the Pats games I could last season. This kid can plan out run out of the pocket for a 5 yard gain every time, or he can throw a long ball to Dwayne Bowe with his excellent Pocket Presence. This guy is going to be the next Jay Cutler, he's amazing. The only problem I see for the Chiefs next year is that they won't be able to run it due to a poor offensive line. I predict a 10-6 record with a bad line, 12-4 record with a good line with some talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Team at the 1A Oregon State Championship Game (we're the ones in the blue)